Pages

Welcome - Haere mai!

Haere mai (that means "Welcome" in the Maori language). Here's hoping that you enjoy your visit to this blog.
Cick on "Comments" under any post to leave a comment or start a discussion on that item.
What are these? AddThis Social Bookmark Button Click on these buttons wherever you see them in the blog posts, if you would like to share your likes/dislikes regarding this site with social network information sharing schemes (e.g., StumbleUpon, Digg).
________________________________________________________

2008/05/05

Auckland "Round the Bays" cycle trip

This is a picture of the Auckland "Round the Bays" trip at the MapMyRide site. This is one of my favourite bike-rides - 28K of scenic waterfront and beaches, cycling along (mostly) cycle paths, and mostly flat - apart from the start and finish. It takes me about 55 to 70 minutes on my Trek SL1000, depending on how hard I feel like working - concentrate and push it (like I should), or take a leisurely pace and gawk at the scenery.
Update, 2009/04/04: There's a new site that I've used to map the same ride, at Gmap-pedometer.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment